Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy Birthday to my mother! She turns 83 today...yes...that's right she had me when she was 63....ha! No, seriously I'm so proud of her. She's done a really good job of being an inspiration on growing older ....she just refuses to feel and act old. She had a stroke last year and has done a great job recovering. Lots and lots of prayers and hard work have reallly helped her along. We had a wonderful time this weekend with an early celebration. Got to see Bryan's mom and dad, too. We had a really nice time catching up with them..and visiting with Bryan's Mee Maw. We're really tired this week...back to the grind..work and school for Bryan...producing for me. Had my 60 day review..it was great! Hoping and praying I'll be on-air before too long. Still loving being in news...but I do miss my kids and all my Tuscaloosa friends. The kids were awesome..the best ...I love so many of them and hope they're doing well. I think of my friends so often and wonder what they're doing...hoping they're o.k. This is my last month in my 30's...next month is a large milestone...Bryan says I'm turning 39...again. It's the official first anniversary of my 39th birthday..ha!!! I hope the next 40 years will be even better...new career and a healthy life with my husband and family. In these 40 years I've learned some pretty important things...1. Love your family...2. When it's all said and done....don't have ANY " I wish I could have...." Do whatever "It" is before it's too late...3. Treat yourself good..you only get one chance..this is not a dress rehearsal..it's the real thing so do it right! That's all for now...got to go...got to get ready for Wednesday!
Blessings,
Janie

No comments: