Sunday, September 9, 2007

Background

Happy Sunday! Bryan and I went to church today at FBC in Montgomery. We really enjoy attending the services there. Thinking about joining later on. So..we're adjusting to life in a new town...can be scary you know. But thankfully I married an awesome man. He's not only my husband but he's my very best friend on the planet. I am totally blessed. We have each other and that really makes adjusting to all the new things better..if I didn't have him there's no way I could be as brave. He's always encouraging me and has complete faith that we're going to make it...even when I'm ready to jump off the cliff!!!! Remember,...there is someone out there who will love you just as you are, too...don't give up..just keep looking. Well, I've got to get ready for the workweek...laundry, etc. Talk to you soon!
Blessings,
Janie

No comments: