Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy September!

Hello all! It's been a long time sine I've written. So many things are going on..trying to keep up with them all can be overwhelming. Well, to start with Bryan is back in School..he's officially a 3L! We're expecting to graduate from Law School by summer 2010...can't wait. He's doing really well..great grades and working full time as a Paralegal/Law Clerk. I don't know how he manages to do it all...God is carrying us through these challenging times. Families are doing well..that's a blessing. New friends coming in our lives makes being away from home a bit easier. Work is going well..just extremely busy. I've been given a franchise piece "Family First" which means I pkg a story about families that airs live on Monday evenings during the 6pm show. Really excited about doing it....love it! Hope to move full time on air very soon. Although I enjoy Producing, my heart is in Reporting and Anchoring. Our "kids" are doing well. Kitty is now diabetic which requires medicine and a special diet..she's not happy but she's adjusting...so are "Mommy and Daddy". We love our pets very much..they've been with us every step of the way since we began our "journey"...packing up and moving is difficult but they've adjusted...I must say they've handled everything much better than the two of us. Ha! I promise to write soon. Take care of yourselves out there in the web world..
God Bless,
Janie

No comments: