Friday, November 9, 2007

Hello out there! Winding down a busy week. Thanksgiving is quickly approaching..can't wait to go home. Looking forward to seeing our family. Bryan and I are doing fine. Bryan's still doing well in school and working hard. He thinks he's narrowed down his choice in law: civil litigation. He loves a good fight...glad he's on my team! I think he'll do great! I'm always telling him we need lawyers with a soul and a conscience..he's such a blessing to me..my rock.
This week has been a study in courage..asking for chances..taking the right moment and grasping it with both hands. Hoping to see some major changes soon. Each day offers an opportunity to shine...I hope you will take the time to find the moment you can shine...sometimes it's a quiet moment..listening to a friend's problem..sometimes it's in the heat of the battle....pulling someone from the flames. You can be the one person who can make the difference. Have you found your purpose yet? Keep looking...you will. It doesn'tcome over night..takes lots of soul searching but when you find it...you'll know. And remember don't let anyone tell you it's not possible. If you're willing to sacrifice for it...it's your life...do it. Believe...that's the word for this week. Have courage and believe..
God Bless,
Janie

No comments: